Who we are Our website address is: https://www.allthingsyosemite.com.
Media If you upload images to the website, avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) as visitors can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Cookies If you leave a comment, you may opt-in to save your name, email address, and website in cookies for convenience. These cookies last for one year. Various other cookies are set for logged-in users and for those who visit the login page.
Affiliate Link Disclaimer Our blog may contain affiliate links to products or services from Clickbank, Amazon, and other platforms. Clicking on these links may result in a commission for us at no additional cost to you.
Who we share your data with If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How long we retain your data Comments and their metadata are retained indefinitely. For registered users, we store the personal information provided in their user profile.
What rights you have over your data You can request an exported file of the personal data we hold about you. You can also request that we erase any personal data. This excludes data we need for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
For California Residents:
In accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), residents of California have specific rights regarding their personal information. “All Things Yosemite” respects and upholds these rights:
- Right to Know and Access: You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
- Right to Delete: You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete your personal information from our records, unless retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers for specific legal reasons.
- Right to Opt-Out of Sale: While “All Things Yosemite” does not sell personal information in the traditional sense, we do share information with our affiliate partners, such as Clickbank, Amazon, and others, for the purpose of monetization. You have the right to opt-out of any such sharing of your personal information.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. This means we will not deny you goods or services, charge you different prices or rates, or provide you a different level or quality of goods or services for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
Exercising Your Rights: To exercise the rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by contacting us at [Your Contact Email Address]. Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.
Response Timing: We aim to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
For European Union (EU) Residents:
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), residents of the European Union have specific rights concerning their personal data. “All Things Yosemite” is committed to upholding these rights:
- Right to Access: You have the right to request access to your personal data that we hold and to receive information about how we process it.
- Right to Rectification: If the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to have it rectified or completed.
- Right to Erasure (‘Right to be Forgotten’): You have the right to request the deletion or removal of your personal data where there’s no compelling reason for us to keep using it.
- Right to Restrict Processing: You have the right to request the restriction or suppression of your personal data, limiting the way we use your data.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services, allowing you to move, copy, or transfer personal data easily.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as for direct marketing purposes.
- Rights Related to Automated Decision Making and Profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
Consent: We will always obtain your explicit consent before collecting or processing your data for specific purposes. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
Data Breaches: In the unlikely event of a data breach, we will notify all affected users within 72 hours of becoming aware of the breach.
Exercising Your Rights: To exercise any of the rights mentioned above, please contact us at [Your Contact Email Address]. We will respond to your request within one month of receiving it.